Thursday 4 July 2013

Spider-Man


Pencilled, inked and painted a Spider-Man during my lunch breaks at work this week. 

It's been another couple of sparse weeks on the personal work front hehe. I finish up the placement at DC Thomson tomorrow. Hoping to get into some texturing work again next week.

I have been doing a lot of superhero comic work in the last month. It's really helped my drawing improve a lot in a short space of time. 

A couple of things I noticed during the work is that I sometimes draw lifeless bland poses in favour of technically drawing well and secondly I often draw wonky anatomy but am rarely able to spot it until I scan the art into the computer. 

Been working on both a lot. Hopefully I'll see more improvement as the comic work continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment