Sunday 15 September 2013

Back at Uni

Just about to start the second week back. Things are going pretty well with the films. Had a really good production meeting on Monday and everyone seems to be quite happy.

I'm still battling to finish up the Saltire project so I can focus 100% on the films. Hopefully I'll get that stuff finished off this week.

Couple of bits and bobs from The Divided:

UVs for the bug. I was thinking about splitting it up into more that one map, UV sets or using multiple UV tiles but at this stage I think it's best to do a bit of trial and error and see how things work out. If this turns out to not give us enough resolution I can try one of the other routes.



Along with the saloon, the workshop exterior is the other area we didn't do enough concept work for last semester. I sketched this up for Scott to get modelling. The final building might well be a bit different but this is fairly close to what I am after.


Other than this stuff, it's pretty much been all Saltire all week with a few lectures and a debilitating cold peppered throughout. Expecting a similar story this coming week frankly but after that I'm hoping to be able to knuckle down and get to some serious texturing.

No comments:

Post a Comment