Thursday 19 September 2013

Great week!

I had the best nights sleep in a long time yesterday. The press release hit for Saltire and it made it onto a few popular comic book news sites which is a great feeling. Tone and I also finished off the last of the interior artwork and the best news of the lot was that forbidden planet have ordered some copies. Quite chuffed :D 

Trying to get the project wrapped up while working on the coursework at uni was mental. But we're there now and I'm feeling great that I have nothing but the films to focus on now.

Here's some of the Saltire stuff that was in the press releases and some texturing work for the Divided.

Tone did some work fixing up my bland colours on these pages as well :)


  


Lots of work stages images after the jump..
  














No comments:

Post a Comment