Saturday 25 January 2014

Week 2 Finito

Had another decent week. Started off on Monday sorting out the updates to Rob for the parts in the film where he has a gun shot hole in his chest. Like everything, I would have liked to spend a bit more time on it, but I was glad to get it done in a day.



I also put together some concept sketches for some 2nd years doing some modeling on the film. Very rough but done to suit our purposes for particular shots.







Still trying to continue with the anatomy studies when I can. I'm basically scheduling an hour here and there as I can and just doing it but slowly building up a nice collection.


I'm going to do some heads next then start thinking about doing various areas of the body at different angles. Especially with foreshortening. Some of that stuff is really tricky to draw without reference. It would be good to at have some of that in my head to fall back on.

The remainder of the week was spent finishing off the workshop interior textures and a Previs for the Divided. The workshop texturing should be finished by Monday/ Tuesday. The Previs, I'll need to upload later, It's quite a meaty file.





No comments:

Post a Comment