Friday 7 March 2014

2 months to go :S

The last two or three weeks....streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss. Finished off the workshop textures finally to kick things off and have since sorted out the screen displays and worked out how we will comp them. It's looking quite spiffy.


Next up I did some matte painting, we had to revisit the matte for scene 17 due to the background being too plain. So I comped in a render of some of the old town buildings and started painting in the details.


The next big task was sculpting and texturing the creator. It's mostly done. Here you can see my renders with rubbish lights and the skin looking quite nice then Scotts nice lighting and my skin textures looking all waxy and horrid.  Will post tweaked ones next week. Have to go change all the shader settings :|




EDIT*** Done a bit of tweaking. Much less pasty faced versions:


I also somehow found time in between to recut Papa the animatic and John Macho Operation: Mr Tiddles (Project Gary and I are working on).






No comments:

Post a Comment