Monday 19 May 2014

Finito!

5 years of intense study is over! Deciding to return to education was totally, absolutely the best thing I have ever done :) Thoroughly enjoyed my time at Motherwell College and DJCAD and happy to say I have no regrets.

Somehow we managed to get the film finished to the standard we were aiming for with no cuts! That was always a worry for me as I think it would have started to fall apart with to many cuts.

The plan now is to get the film into some festivals so unfortunately unless you come through to the DJCAD degree show you can't see it yet.

I've got that nice crash you get when you go from loads of work to no work at all so I'm taking a few days recovery time then it's time to find a job heh.

Here's my showreels! Got a bit more modelling to do for the texturing one but got time to do that now!



No comments:

Post a Comment