Sunday 29 November 2015

November 2015

I've penciled and inked 3 of the pages I did layouts for. Here's the results along side the layouts. 

I've tried to be a bit more creative with panel layouts in this set of pages and I think it's been successful. 

I also played around with tighter rendering as my work is usually quite messy and while I am happy with the results to a point. I still find that my finished pages lose a lot of the "energy" of the original layouts. 

I'll try and improve on that in my next set of pages. 





Here are time-lapse videos of the pages being drawn. Each page took between 10 and 12 hours to pencil including layout time and around 20-25 hours total including inks.

All the penciling and inking was completed in Manga Studio 5.











No comments:

Post a Comment