Wednesday 4 November 2015

Sept-Oct 2015 Comics and a New Website

I've been drawing loads of comic pages for the last couple of months and it's been great fun.

I started playing around with recording the production. Below is a playlist of me creating layouts for the 8 page sequence.




Here are the final layouts. I'll be pencilling inking and lettering some of them in the next week or so. I've enjoyed the process of editing and uploading these and think I will make some video tutorials in the near future where I'll go into what I am thinking about when doing this sort of thing.







I also finished up the sci fi comic pages I was working on for a pitch. Here's a few of the pages. I love how the grayscale rendering turned out.



Lastly, I got a new website setup. I still need to get a domain for it but I am holding off since I am considering including Character Design and 3D work. Also, it's a bit wonky on mobile devices. I've not quite figured that out yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment