Tuesday 26 February 2013

Breather

The last few weeks have been nuts. Tonnes of freelance work and uni work on. Finally got everything due in dealt with on Monday morning this week when the last big thing was done- our peer review for the divided. It seemed to go really well despite being cut short by a fire alarm. I was pleased that everyone got the story from the animatic and no one mentioned any of the things I was worried might come up as issues which is great! It would've been nice to have some sound but there just wasn't enough time! I think we will do one more pass at the storyboards once we have the character designs locked down. For the next week or so though all ill be doing is concept work. Hooray!

I've had to let a few things slip recently due to just having so much on all the time. It's quite gutting cause I'm usually so ocd about organisation but at least its not been out of laziness or procrastination!

I'm planning to get to loads of personal work this week. I've already nearly got Riku rigged. A bit of painting weights tomorrow and hopefully I can start mucking around with animation. 

Still plodding on with Book of Nemus as well. 

Here's the first page so far.


Might get it painted by this weekend. Lettering is already done.

Also going to start modelling a "realistic" human. I've been wanting to do it for a while so it'll be good to get that started and I feel that I'm at a good enough level with modelling and texturing to make it look really good.

I'm going to have grey hair by the time I finish this degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment