Saturday 18 January 2014

First Week Back.

Got a good mix of personal work and film work done this week. Feeling quite good. I spent the start of the week fixing up lots of storyboards.

This is the start of a fight scene I storyboarded. It was for Mike to animate but he's had to do other stuff now so I just tightened it up for me. I think I'll try and get a bit more done to it still. I've sort of left it off mid-fight.





This other one is from a personal project me and Gary Spiers have been doing on and off for a while. It was an idea Gary came up with back at college. We've done some comics featuring the character and now we've decided to do the first story as an animation.

Here's the boards.



Wednesday was spent UVing the creator. Everything was nice and easy until I got to the ears... Anyway I got there in the end. Here's some bits.




Fascinating right?

All day Friday was spent being a director/production manager setting up scenes for animation. Good times. It's nearly done though.

Monday should be good, looking forward to getting Rob finished finally. I've got to beat him up a bit and punch a hole in his chest. Tone has already done that bit actually I just need to pull it all together.

Also got a good bit of anatomy study sketches done this week and recut Papa for my storyboarding showreel. Still going on the Papa recut though. Will post that and more anatomy studies next week.






No comments:

Post a Comment