Thursday 9 January 2014

Jan 2014

Last leg of the honours degree is just about to begin. I can't wait to finish. Out of excitement obviously!

I spent the last month working on my dissertation about digital comics. Here are some pages I drew up traditionally for it.




The idea was to compare how the scene would be done in print and how it could potentially be done for digital.

Here is a mockup of the digital version of the scene. Ideally it would be interactive but I had to settle for an animation in the time I had since I know zilcho about programming.





I also started making Saltire as a 3D model. Some WiP screenshots follow. The plan is to get the edge flow right in Maya, sculpt in Zbrush and texture in Mari. Depending how time goes I might have to just use mudbox since I'm already familiar with it.

Itching to get back to this and The Divided.





Lastly, here are some turnarounds of some texture work for Six and Rob and a turnaround of Eron from Book of Nemus that I sculpted and textured for the axis interview.





Great backshots in the thumbnails there. I rendered them out as HD so go full screen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment